Public Comments invited. Tell your friends about this site.
General Election Tuesday, November 8th.
Early Voting at Courthouse: Thursday and Friday prior to Tuesday elections.
The Republican Candidate
MEREDITH FRAILEY: Our Choice as the Best Candidate
Meredith is our personal choice as Commissioner for District 2. At the Pryor Daily Times Political Forum at RSU Pryor on June 7, she showed more poise, knowledge, and leadership qualities then ALL of the candidates.
Background: She is currently City Attorney for Locust Grove. She was elected and served three terms as the Cherokee Nation Speaker of the House,[Click here for tribal candidacy info ] and Chaired the legislative Rules Committee. As a resident of Locust Grove, she is the daughter of the late Susie Swimmer. She has one son and two grandchildren. Graduated from Locust Grove high school, is a licensed aircraft pilot, and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Northeastern State University, and a Juris Doctorate from Tulsa University Law School. Her website is www.meredithfrailey.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 918-479-2321.
- Determine how to improve public safety, and raise revenue to adequately fund all services of County Government.
- Transparency in County Government:
- Public Comment on Commission Agenda
- Internet live tv coverage of meetings, stored for permanent reference.
- Budget and other important information posted on internet.
- ALL county contracts on-line for easy citizen review.
- Greater Citizen Access to ALL County governmental information.
- Promote Industrial and economic development.
- Bring Integrity back to the Commission.
- Appoint qualified persons to all boards and commissions, without selfish or political agendas.
- Return control of MESTA to its Board with unlawful direction by the Commission.
- LET’S BUILD A MODEL OF A 9-1-1 ONE-STOP-SHOP
- Road maintenance:
- Prepare a Written Quality Road Plan
- Do it better.
- Do it smarter.
- Use computer technology to help.
- Vo-tech schools help without county cost.
CLICK HERE for more Platform Information
CLICK HERE for Frailey Campaign Website.
To Contact or Volunteer To Help Elect Meredith Frailey
Campaign Office Location:
8435 S. 437
Locust Grove OK 74352
A lifelong resident of Mayes County, is currently in his 23rd year serving on the Osage School Board, helping oversee the school’s $1.5 million budget. He has owned his own custom hay bailing, ranch and cattle business since his teen years. He also operates an excavation business. For the past 25 years, he has been employed by Buzzi (Cement Plant) as a heavy equipment mechanic. He is a Pryor High School graduate, and attended OSU Okmulgee where he received an Associate Degree in Diesel Technology.
Platform: Bruce believes that
- We need transparent County Government.
- County Committees & Boards filed with qualified people.
- Quality maintenance on roads and bridges.
- A united effort to make Mayes County great.
- You, the public will be my employer, if I am elected.
Contact Info. Phone 918-636-3437; Email: email@example.com . As far as we know Bruce does not have a campaign website.
Please Comment Below.